Sunday, January 5, 2014

Six

Chimney Rock

Rylan at Six Years Old
  • favorite color: blue
  • favorite food: macaroni and cheese
  • favorite dessert: ice cream with chocolate fudge and mint chocolate chips
  • favorite thing to do: play video games
  • favorite video game: SIMS 2 (on Gameboy)
  • favorite subject in school: drama ("Math is really boring.")
  • favorite book: Darth Paper Strikes Back - Origami Yoda Series

What is the meaning of life?
  • To play video games.

What do you want to be when you grow up?
  • A Subway man. Someone who works at Subway. (The sandwich restaurant, not the train.)

What makes you happy?
  • Giving my mom a hug.

What are you afraid of?
  • black widows, wolves, robbers, wild dogs, foxes. I'm afraid of looking behind me because I watched Despicable Me 2. When I watched Despicable Me 2, whenever I don't look behind me, I think there's a robber behind me.

If you had one wish, what would you wish for?
  • All the video games in the whole universe.

What is the funniest word?
  • Tessa says doo-doo a lot, so it might be doo-doo. I know what doo-doo means. Poop. Cole told me.

What is the hardest thing to do?
  • A backward somersault.

What is the easiest thing to do?
  • Definitely handstand. I can do one.

What is the best thing in the world?
  • That's easy. Playing video games.

What is the worst thing in the world?
  • Having to clean my job before I play video games.

What makes you mad?
  • When Cole twists my leg and I tell you and he says he didn't.

What is the meaning of love?
  • Hugging people. And kissing.

If you had all the money in the world, what would you do with it?
  • I would give half of it to my family. I would keep the rest. 

* Interview questions from Crappy Pictures

1 comment:

  1. Subway!! He wants to be like his mom..."a professional sandwich maker"!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...